The renovation and redesign of this 98 acre facility is currently in the conceptual and programming phase.
Structural deficiencies in the existing buildings, environmental concerns related to the previous operations, and flood plain issues make this property a unique challenge; however, they also provide a tremendous opportunity for developing a program and master plan that meets the future needs of the client. The improvements to the facility will be designed for an incremental approach that allows for the continued operations of the facility throughout the implementation of each phase.
• Renovation and expansion of 27 stall stable barn
• Renovation of the existing indoor arena structure
• A second indoor arena structure with viewing areas
• New stall barn(s) with an additional 96 stall capacity
• Quarantine stall barn facility
• Development of manure and waste management program and structures
• Facility offices
• Caretaker’s housing
• New Groom’s quarters